Why Everyone Should Own A Bidet


Pulled from Dictionary.com
BIDET - "a low, basinlike bathroom fixture, usually with spigots, used for bathing the genital and perineal areas."


When I arrived in Italia I was faced with a difficult problem. There was a toilet looking thing alongside a normal toilet and I was extremely confused in how to use this new bathroom device. I had seen a bidet before when I was in France, but never really got how to use it. So naturally I asked Simona the interworkings of how to use a bidet. Now I kinda like it and I want one in my home. The Italians have it right...here are my reasons why everyone should own a bidet.

#1 - You use less toilet paper. Just rinse off your bum and your set to go.

#2 - It can be used as a low sink. When your feet get dirty, its a lot easier to wash in the bidet then it is in the tub or sink.

#3 - If you're not into showering every day, great way to freshen up without getting in the tub!

#4 - Helps aid in the Marine Corps Shower

#5 - Naturally the warm water feels good on the bum...too far? Maybe but you know you were thinking it.

My five reasons why everyone should own a bidet. :) Now you gotta go out and buy one.

1 Response to "Why Everyone Should Own A Bidet"

  1. Kelsey Brooks Says:
    November 14, 2011 at 8:49 AM

    OoOo..ive always kind of wanted one! :)

Post a Comment