The Most Important Meal of the Day

Simona and I went to a bar this morning for breakfast. Now I know what you're thinking...Simona and I went and got ourselves an alcoholic beverage. Well, you would be wrong. In Italy a "bar" is a place where coffee is served. If you want alcohol you have to go the pub. Although a lot of the bars do serve alcohol, their primary product is espresso.

When I was in Italy in 2008, my favorite meal of the day was breakfast. And now since I'm here again, I have revisited the Italian breakfast, and I'm in love once more. Take a look at this lovely little concoction I had this morning. :)

Italy might not sell peanut butter in stores, but they do serve Nutella!

Nutella filled pastry & a cup of Cappuccino Italian style

2 Response to "The Most Important Meal of the Day"

  1. Cheryl Morgan Says:
    November 15, 2011 at 11:57 AM

    Chelsea fell in love with Nutella when we were in England. Now it is a staple at our house. I am loving your blogs!!!

  2. Cheryl Morgan Says:
    December 6, 2011 at 2:25 PM

    Just realized I already told you about the Nutella. I am getting old and starting to repeat myself. Hugs

Post a Comment