My New Home for the Year

So after I get off the plane I have to wait in the scary line where they stamp your passport. The guy stamping the non-EU citizens was a little scary. My heart started pounding a little bit. I go to look for my luggage and stop at the lost luggage counter since my luggage probably made it before me. But the nice man said that it was on turntable two and guess what?!? It was! YEAH! When I walk to the exit I am greeted by Simona and Mattia. Mattia made this sign for me along with a drawing of my house.



We drive through Milan traffic and not gonna lie, I got a little bit car sick. Had to go with the window down for a little bit. I felt embarassed, but I did NOT want to puke in Gianluca's Audi. That would've been terrible. The drive there was nice and we talked about random stuff. We also played the fruit game where Mattia thinks a fruit in his head and Simona and I have to guess. It was cute. We got home and everything was dark, so I couldn't really see the living arrangements. Met Gianluca who was super nice and his niece and nephew Marco, and don't remember the girls name. They live in a beautiful house with two floors. I pretty much have the top floor to myself. This is the bathroom, bedroom, and view I have. It was rainy and ick yesterday so the picture depicts the foggy kind of day...and yes I have a Bedeit...however you spell it!



4 Response to "My New Home for the Year"

  1. Little Kels says:
    November 4, 2011 at 12:38 PM

    Sister its beautiful! : ) I am jealous!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    November 4, 2011 at 1:23 PM

    Wow, looks like you'll be roughing it this year

  3. Anonymous Says:
    November 4, 2011 at 4:16 PM

    I love your view! So beautiful!! Love you!

  4. Aunt Beverly Says:
    November 10, 2011 at 12:59 PM

    HI kid! Everything looks beautiful! and the "extra toilet" you mentioned is especially nice for those who don't want to shower everyday! LOL

Post a Comment