Tobacco Capital

We went to see Ernie and Lorrie this past weekend in Durham and it was HOT! Just a little hot and stuff. But we had fun none the less...Kels and I got there Friday night around 8 and we just had brother and sista time. Ernie didn't get in till late because he had to stay late at church. We all kinda went to bed early on a Friday night. It was lame, but Lorrie's pregnant, Ernie worked a long night, and Kels and I were just plain tired. But guess who I got to see?!? KOKO! One of my most favorite pets in the world. Kelsey and I had to take Chanel and Armani, Jeanne's dogs, down with us to NC. They were so stinkin cute in the car and behaved tremendlously. Although they were cute, I was definitely happy to see my Koko.

The next morning we went to The Duke Homestead. It was cool, but it was hot. They actually weren't running tours, because there was a heat advisory. Kinda suck, but whatever. I took some pictures of Aaron and Lorrie together with her pregnant belly since Alex wouldn't the weekend before Kels and I got there. After hanging out at the Homestead we picked up Pizza Hut for dinner. It was pretty good. I got to have chips and dip too! Lorrie knows what I like. :) After our lovely meal we went to Maple View Farms and got homeade ice cream and waffle cones. It was delicious! Aaron was getting so mad though because we drove Dad's car there. And there was someething wrong with the electronic system. The car alarm would not stop going off and everybody was looking. Aaron moved the car to the back of the building since we were parked in the very front spot, but it would not stop. It went on for about 15 minutes straight. This woman women who was sitting on the front porch was just laughing her head off. I mean it wasn't really that funny. We finally got it to stop and then we walked around the place with Koko.

Sunday morning we went to Aaron and Lorrie's church and got to see him Internship in action. He's the worship pastor at this church which is kinda weird for me to see him in that role. He never really was a singer, but he did a great job! It was a great weekend hanging with the fam and we'll be back again once little Baby Brooks is out the chute! Can't wait!

2 Response to "Tobacco Capital"

  1. Little Kels says:
    August 17, 2011 at 9:52 PM

    Ewww!! Awful picture of me..just saying :)

  2. Allison says:
    August 19, 2011 at 4:37 PM

    yeah not too cute of me either.

Post a Comment