When Three Idiots Have Their Cake & Eat it Too

So I quit my job. IT Communications was nice enough to throw me a little going away party with cake and presents...the works. One of the guys dared me to put my face in the cake that they bought for me while we were having the party. I got darn close to doing it, but he stopped me. But...it gave me an idea. When was the last time I had a piece of cake thrown into my face? I can't remember. So I got my friends Shaun and Jess on board to buy a cake and just stick our faces in it.

Tonight a bunch of us went out to Rivermont Pizza to just hang out and have a little get together. On the way home Shaun, Jessica J. and I stopped at Wal-Mart to purchase our cakes. Shaun got Chocolate, Jess chose Vanilla, and I got Red Velvet. This is the result . . .CAKE IN THE FACE

1 Response to "When Three Idiots Have Their Cake & Eat it Too"

  1. Franco says:
    October 27, 2011 at 4:23 PM

    Hey Allison I hope you have a crazy time in Italy! take a plethora of photos so we can see all your crazy adventures. Also, it was great seeing you at Salsa dancing last week. PS: You were the best partner I danced with that night. All those other girls were too stiff. Lame.

    Blessings,
    Franco!

Post a Comment